“I’m a proponent of efficiency—always looking for ways to get the most out of what we do. It is important to me to provide my clients with real value, helping them attain their goals by understanding what they do, how they do it, and helping them identify opportunities for working smarter—not harder.”
Jamie joined the audit department in LSWG’s Frederick office in early 2021. He has over 20 years of public accounting experience, having begun his career as a staff accountant at an international firm. Prior to joining LSWG, Jamie served as principal and lead auditor at a regional firm. He specializes in audits, reviews, and compilations for nonprofits, distribution, and construction companies.
Jamie attended Towson University, where he earned a B.S. in business administration, and Mount St. Mary’s University, where he earned an MBA with a concentration in accounting.
Specialized Client Services
- Audit, Review and Compilation
- Business Planning
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan Audits
- Cash Flow and Working Capital Projections
- Construction Industry Expertise
- Death Care Services (including state regulatory requirements compliance for cemeteries and funeral homes)
Professional/Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- San Mar Children’s Home – Board of Directors (Treasurer)
Jamie is a 2008 graduate of Leadership Frederick County and has been honored for his volunteer contributions to the Banner School in Frederick, as well as a local Boy Scout troop in Hagerstown.