LIFE’S TOO SHORT FOR THE WRONG JOB.
Grow Your Accounting Career with the Best of the Best at LSWG!
Tired of your commute to the office? Feel as if there’s no room for advancement? Want to be able to make a difference in your community?
LSWG wants to hear from you.
Why Join The LSWG Team?
You’re more than your work, and being able to balance your life with your work is a core value of LSWG. We have a passion for what we do, but we know how to have fun, too.
Our benefits packages support this and includes:
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for advancement
- Holidays & paid time off
- 401(k) salary savings with employer contributions
- Health, life, & disability insurance
- Section 125 Plan (Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts are available)
- Paid continuing education
- Paid professional dues & licenses
- Tuition reimbursement
Serving our community isn’t just something we do – it’s who we are. LSWG is home to Rotary members, youth sports coaches, Boy and Girl Scout leaders, volunteer fire company members, church leaders, and current and former presidents, chairs, and officers of local civic organizations.
Our clients are more than just the people we serve professionally – They’re our friends and neighbors.
At LSWG, we’re committed to helping every member of our staff grow to their full potential. Every member of our accounting staff is encouraged to consider themselves a candidate for eventual ownership in the firm.
We support professional development through:
- Educational assistance reimbursement allowance
- A minimum of 40 hours of continuing education annually, paid in full, for each accountant
- Accounting staff working toward their CPA certificate receive an extra 4 days of PTO
- Paid registration cost to sit for the CPA exam
- Paid professional dues and licenses, membership in MACPA, and other civic organizations
We’re proud to count among our team five graduates of Leadership Frederick County. This year-long educational community leadership program from the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce and county partners in higher education, economic development, workforce development, healthcare, and more aims to create more informed, well-connected, and passionate business and community leaders.
Cutting Edge Technology
We utilize Microsoft 365 and its suite of applications to keep our team connected and operating efficiently, wherever they’re working from. Cloud-based software facilitates our ability to deliver exceptional client service and allows us to offer more flexible and remote work options to our staff.
We also use a variety of industry-specific software and applications, including:
- CCH Axcess™
- CCH Prosystem fx® Engagement
- CCH Axcess™ Asset Accounting
- Automated Resources & Reference Libraries
- QuickBooks® and Sage Accounting