Accounting Services for Government Contractors
While opportunities for many government contractors are vast, there is no shortage to the risks that accompany those opportunities. That’s why we offer specialized accounting services for government contractors.
At LSWG, we’ve had years of experience working with government contractors—both large and small—to help them get started on the right foot. Also, to ensure they continue to comply with regulations as they grow and prosper.
Government contractors are not only required to maintain accounting records in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles established by the US. But in addition, accounting policies and procedures also must be able to generate information and reports that are DCAA compliant. To be successful, it is essential that you have a partner experienced in working with clients just like you.
Some of the accounting services we can help you with include:
- Chart of accounts structuring to assist with reporting and compliance
- Cost allowability
- Cost allocability
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) compliance
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) oversight
- Indirect cost rate structures
- DCAA audit preparation and participation
- Accounting and billing system compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting services
- Analysis and oversight of your accounting procedures, recordkeeping and reports on a monthly or quarterly basis
- And more!
Don’t leave your government contracting business in the hands of just any CPA. Instead, trust the accounting team that’s served the DMV for more than 55 years.