“I enjoy working closely with my audit clients, learning the intricacies of their organizations and businesses and providing them with insights and analyses that help them make the most of their resources.”
Eva is a principal in LSWG’s Rockville office. She has over 16 years of public accounting experience and specializes in audits of closely held businesses, local governments, trade associations, and not-for-profit organizations.
Eva is a graduate of Mount St. Mary’s University, where she earned an MBA in 2004 and a B.S. in accounting in 2000.
Specialized Client Services:
- Audit, Review and Compilation
- Business Planning
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan Audits
- Review of Accounting Systems
Professional/Civic Memberships and Activities:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Mental Health Association of Frederick County, board member