“I like for my clients to know that they are in good hands and that they can remain focused on their core business functions and not on taxes. They trust in me to assure that their tax obligations are being minimalized, while also being fully compliant with Federal and State tax laws. I pride myself on being that advisor and resource for my clients that adds value to what they are trying to accomplish.”
Dwight began his career in public accounting in 1995 and has more than 27 years of public accounting experience. A specialist in owner-managed businesses, including pass-through entities, corporations, and individuals, Dwight worked for a local and then national firm prior to joining LSWG in 2017. He specializes in tax preparation and planning for these businesses and their owners. Other areas of expertise include government contractors, real estate professionals, construction contractors, retail trades, and the agricultural industry. He is 1995 magna cum laude graduate of the York College of Pennsylvania, where he earned a B.S. in accounting with a minor in banking and finance.
SPECIALIZED CLIENT SERVICES:
- Tax planning & preparation
- Selection of business entity
- Individual Tax Planning and Preparation
- Government contractors, real estate professionals, construction contractors, retail trades, and the agricultural industry
PROFESSIONAL/CIVIC MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of Carroll Creek
- 2020 graduate of Leadership Frederick County
He has been treasurer of various school organizations, including the TES/TPS PTA and Catoctin High School Safe & Sane Graduation Committee. He has also served on the finance committee for Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish, and as president of the Catoctin Youth Association Basketball, where he has coached for almost 25 years.