Brian E. Rippeon
“I’m a tax specialist. My objective is a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of Federal and State tax codes. My goal is keeping clients’ tax obligations at an absolute minimum while ensuring they remain in compliance with laws and regulations.”
A graduate of Mount St. Mary’s College, where he earned a B.S. in accounting in 1983, Brian has over 25 years of public accounting experience, 19 years of which with a regional and then national firm. He joined the Frederick tax department of LSWG in 2005 and specializes in all areas of taxation for closely-held businesses, their shareholders, and individuals. He is especially adept and experienced with tax methods and applications critical to the construction industry.
Specialized Client Services
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Business Planning and Consulting
Professional/Civic Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Frederick County, Treasurer
- Frederick Community College Foundation, Assistant Treasurer
- Professional Advisory Committee of the Community Foundation of Frederick County
- Woodsboro Lutheran Church Council, Past-President
Brian is also a former board member of the Arc of Frederick County, where he served as treasurer and president, and is an advocate of the Alzheimer’s Association, having participated in their annual Memory Walk for many years.