Getting to Know LSWG – Tracy Lepine
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Tracy Lepine…
Tracy joined LSWG in 1996. A staff accountant in LSWG’s Frederick office, Tracy is also a notary public and experienced tax administrator with over 32 years’ experience in accounting and office and property management.
Tracy’s number one hobby is spending time with her grandson, Gabe, followed closely by sewing.
- Silver Spring is where Tracy grew up; though a lot of time was spent on the Eastern Shore. The family spent two weeks each summer in Ocean City and many long weekends at the family home on Kent Island.
- Gabe – Tracy’s pride and joy grandson is daughter Joanna’s son.
- Joanna – Tracy’s daughter is a graduate of Goodwill Industries’ Acquired Brain Injury Program and in 2012 was named Goodwill Industries International Graduate of the Year.
- Sewing – Tracy is quite the accomplished seamstress—the go-to around the office for alterations and sewing projects.
- Tracy’s Zoey – Tracy–and a lot of us here at LSWG–still miss Tracy’s Zoey (a West Highland terrier rescue that she had for 8 years). Zoey was a fixture around the LSWG office and was content to spend hours sitting by Tracy’s side while she worked.