Getting to Know LSWG – Rrezarta Sopa
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Rrezarta Sopa…
Rrezarta joined LSWG in 2016 after spending several years in the banking industry. She is a staff accountant in LSWG’s Frederick office.
Like so many of her co-workers, Rrezarta enjoys traveling—though work, school, and home ownership sometimes leave little time for much else. (Rrezarta and her husband, Genc, bought their first home earlier this year.) More about Rrezarta…
- Kosovo – Though she was raised in the U.S. (having immigrated with her family when she was eight), Rrezarta was born in Kosovo.
- Loves the Beach – She and Genc try to return to Kosovo every year to visit family and friends; and every year they make sure to include a visit to the beach in Vlore, Albania.
- She’s the eldest – Two brothers; two sisters followed. Her youngest brother is three.
- Mindfulness. She recently started taking yoga classes at Roots & River Yoga in Brunswick. (It’s a work in process…)
- Grey’s Anatomy is her favorite TV show—followed closely by Modern Family.