Getting to Know LSWG – Maura Rouch
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Maura Rouch …
Maura joined LSWG in 2012 and is an administrative assistant in our Frederick office. She is the friendly voice you’ll hear over the phone and the friendly face that greets you when you visit LSWG’s headquarters.
We are so thankful for Maura, as she juggles a lot—especially during this exceptionally busy time of year when she is on the front line ensuring the steady flow of information to and from clients and their accountant. When not on LSWG’s front line, family keeps Maura extremely busy…
- The Brady Bunch. Maura and her husband, Jim, refer to their family as the modern Brady Bunch—with Jim’s two sons (Jimmy and Josh), Maura’s two children (Meghan and TJ), and their son and daughter (Wesley and Sarah).
- Meghan – Maura’s daughter, Meghan, has special needs and requires a lot of Maura’s attention, with her disability not only affecting her development, but her overall health as well.
- Big family runs in the family – Maura was born and raised in Silver Spring, Maryland—the youngest of six children (three boys and three girls). Growing up, she enjoyed spending time in the woods around her neighborhood and still enjoys being outside in nature.
- Outside in Nature? Maura’s free time is all about being outside: gardening off her back deck; keeping her bird-feeders stocked; spending time at the neighborhood pool and the beach; hiking, walking, and camping (Assateague State Park, Lake Houck, Cunningham Falls, Rocky Gap, and Ocean City are particular favorites.)
- All things big – As if Maura’s family weren’t big enough, the family’s dogs are Great Danes, 8-year-old Clyde and 4-year-old Manny.