Getting to Know LSWG – Jeanne Hall
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Jeanne Hall…
Jeanne joined LSWG in 1999 (right before the turn of the century) and is LSWG’s marketing and client relations manager.
When not marketing LSWG, Jeanne’s passion is family—followed closely by volleyball.
- Family – Jeanne was born and raised in Frederick County and grew up on a dairy farm—the second oldest of six.
- More Family – She has been married to Darrel Hall for 35 years, and is the mother of two (Jennifer and Kyle) and grandmother of two (Ella and Jackson).
- Volleyball – Jeanne is a volleyball player, coach, and referee. She started playing 25 years ago (when her daughter started playing in high school). She continues to play USAV and seniors volleyball, coach youth volleyball for the Frederick Volleyball Club, and referee Frederick County high school matches.
- Monocacy River – Jeanne has lived along the river all her life—growing up on the Monocacy Battlefield, and for the past 35 years just outside of Woodsboro.
- Favorite Quote – “Life is what happens while you are making other plans.” ~ John Lennon