Getting to Know LSWG – Cindy McGiffin, CPA
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Cindy McGiffin, CPA…
Cindy joined LSWG in 2016 and is a supervisor in our Frederick Audit Department. Her 25 years+ of accounting experience includes both public accounting where she supervised and performed audits, reviews, and compilations; and accounting in private industry where she managed the finance, human resources, and administrative functions of a start-up life-science company.
Cindy has lived in Maryland all her life—and in Frederick for the past 30 years. Asked what she values most, Cindy told us…
- Bill – Cindy’s husband of 29 years. One of their favorite pastimes is getting out on the water in their bass boat (Bill: Fishing. Cindy: Reading. Chance: Swimming.)
- Chance – Cindy and Bill’s rescue dog (a 9-year-old yellow lab).
- Family values – In addition to Bill and Chance, Cindy very much enjoys spending time with her family, to include her mother, siblings, nieces, nephews, and great nieces and nephews.
- Favorite Hobbies: Walking/hiking with Chance (at Baker Park and Gettysburg battlefields), reading, and cooking.
- Favorite TV program: “Fixer Upper”