Getting to Know LSWG – Charles Ausherman, Jr.
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Charles Ausherman, Jr.…
Charles joined LSWG in 2015 and is a staff accountant in the Frederick Audit & Tax Department. A Frederick County native, Charles grew up in Walkersville—a graduate of Walkersville High School and Frederick Community College—before completing his undergraduate at Frostburg State University. He is now a happy homeowner living in Frederick.
In his free time, Charles likes to…
- Hit the Gym – His go-to workout: Free weights and basketball.
- Follow Sports – Charles enjoys playing golf and watching pretty much any sport (basketball, baseball, football, golf…). His March Madness pick: Purdue
- Hang out with Koda – Charles has a one-year-old Goldendoodle.
- TV Favorites – Lost and The Office (apparently he enjoys mind-boggling imaginative writing and art imitating life…)
- Never Has He Ever… traveled by airplane. He is about to remedy that this summer when he flies to Disney World for vacation. (He spent 13 hours traveling by automobile to St. Augustine, Florida, for his last vacation.)