Get to Know LSWG
At LSWG we have the good fortune to work with some of the best people we could ever hope to meet. You may already know some of them, but over the coming weeks (errrr… months) we would like to better acquaint you with our co-workers and friends.
Meet David Laramore, CPA…
A tax manager (and chief jokester) in our Frederick office, David joined LSWG in 2009. When not doing tax planning and return preparation for clients, David puts his energy into Family.
- Married 25 years to Ellen.
- Father of three: Josh (a Navy Aircrewman–AWS), Peyton (in his final year at Albright College), and Maddie (a junior at Catoctin High School)
- Pets: Two. Bentley and Bella—a beagle and a puggle.
- All things sports: David’s dad, Al Laramore, was an All-American at West Virginia Wesleyan and coached several sports at Annapolis High School. David played football in high school and college and these days tries to get in a round of golf every now and then. With his kids playing baseball, football, basketball, and volleyball, David has spent their formative years coaching, scorekeeping, and running the play clock.
- Favorite team(s): Washington Capitals (hockey) and Baltimore Orioles (baseball)
- Greater calling: Active in his church (Brookhill United Methodist), David serves as a youth group leader and has spent several years volunteering for the Appalachia Service Project (asphome.org) which brings volunteers from around the country to rural Central Appalachia to repair homes for low-income families. David has spent some very rewarding summer “vacations” with his youth groups in Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia.
- Would rather be: On a beach somewhere (Bethany and Myrtle Beach regularly call to him…)
- Oddly enough: David has a twin brother, but they don’t share the same birthday