Getting to Know LSWG – Linda Keyser
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Linda Keyser…
Linda joined LSWG in October of 2017. A CAS staff accountant in LSWG’s Frederick office, Linda is actively involved in the Middletown Volunteer Fire Company and you will find her at most all of the auxiliary events.
- Growing up: Linda is originally from Frederick where she attended The Visitation Academy and St. John’s on Second Street before moving to Jefferson, where she spent summers on her family’s farm.
- In her free time Linda gardens. She also spends a good bit of her time canning the food that comes out of their garden and has canned everything from apple butter to barbeque sauce.
- Photography: Linda enjoys taking photos–the garden, the wildlife in their backyard, and the stormy sky are her favorite subjects.
- Family: Linda currently resides in Jefferson, MD, where she lives with her husband, Scott, and their 3-year-old Australian Shepherd, Molly. Linda is a mother to three daughters who have all grown up and moved out on their own.
- For Fun: Linda and Scott took a hot-air balloon flight with Tailwinds Over Frederick this past New Year’s.
- Little known fact: In 1989 while still in high school, Linda won the MD State VICA cook-off competition. (VICA is the Vocational Industrial Clubs of America—currently known as SkillsUSA.)