Getting to Know LSWG – Kevin Hessler
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Kevin Hessler, CPA…
LSWG’s co-managing principal, Kevin, has been a member of the firm since 1982. He specializes in tax planning for professionals and owner-managed businesses, with a particular emphasis in the real estate industry—serving as both an advisor and an investor.
Kevin describes himself as a traveler, wine lover, craps player, and “Pap.”
- Travel has become Kevin’s passion. In the past couple of years, he has been to Norway, Iceland, London, Paris, and most recently, Santorini, Greece.
- Santorini – Described by Kevin, as “the most beautiful spot in the world—everywhere you turned there was another breath-taking view.”
- Travel & Wine – Kevin enjoys a good wine. Next on his bucket list of places to visit is the wine country of Italy.
- Craps player – Kevin enjoys the comradery of a good craps game and has been to Las Vegas more times than he can count (…and he’s an accountant…)
- “Pap” – The proud father of two (Greg, a financial analyst who lives in North Carolina, and Meghan, a marketing manager in Frederick), Kevin is especially proud of his role as “Pap” to Greg and Beth’s, 4-year-old daughter, Evie.
- Favorite Quote – “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” ~ Vince Lombardi