Getting to Know LSWG – Dwight Baumgardner
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Dwight Baumgardner, CPA…
Dwight joined LSWG in 2017 and is a manager in our Frederick tax department. He has spent the past 22 years in public accounting. When not doing all that accounting, Dwight loves to travel—but hasn’t had much opportunity to do so with two active kids (Alexi, a 2017 graduate of Catoctin High School, and Cameron, who will graduate from CHS in 2019). With an empty nest on the horizon for Dwight and his wife, Kim, they are looking forward to doing more traveling in the near future.
In the meantime, Dwight stays quite busy…
- All things sports – Dwight enjoys playing, watching, and coaching most all sports. He played basketball, baseball, and soccer in high school. He has also coached both boys and girls basketball for over 20 years (coaching kids in elementary school through high school).
- Mixed bag sports fan – Dwight is a fan of the North Carolina Tar Heels, Dallas Cowboys, the New York Yankees, and the Washington Nationals.
- Loves those amusement parks …especially the roller coasters.
- A little recent travel – Last summer the family vacationed in Michigan and visited four of the Great Lakes.
- 22 on the 22nd – Dwight and Kim will celebrate 22 years of marriage on June 22.