Getting to Know LSWG – Adam Eisenstadt
Next in our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet Adam Eisenstadt…
Adam joined the Frederick tax department of LSWG as a staff accountant in 2016. When not crunching numbers at the office, Adam enjoys music, cycling, watching movies, and spending time with his two dogs, Cooper and Duke.
- Growing up: Adam was born in Baltimore, MD, but has lived in Mt. Airy since he was two. He has two older brothers, one who also resides in Mt. Airy, and another who resides in Spokane, Washington.
- Music: Adam’s dad taught him to play the drums when he was 5 years old. He was in the marching band at Linganore High School and Frostburg State University and has performed in concerts and parades at Walt Disney World and New York City. He would some day like to form his own band.
- Favorite music: 80’s metal. Some of his favorite bands: Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin, Rush. He especially enjoys talking music and bands with LSWG principal, Brian Rippeon.
- Cycling: Adam is an avid cycler and is preparing for a 107-mile bike ride on the Florida Heritage Trail, which stretches from Key Largo to Key West.
- Favorite Movies: “The Godfather” series, “Planes, Trains, & Automobiles”, and “Wall Street”. He also enjoys catching up on the TV series “The Office”
- Favorite Quote is from a song,
“Cold-hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our sight,
Red is grey is yellow white, but we decide which is right
And which is an illusion” — The Moody Blues