David Wolford – Getting to Know LSWG
Continuing our series to better acquaint you with our fellow LSWG co-workers and friends…
Meet David Wolford…
David (“DQ”) joined LSWG in 2014 and is a Staff Accountant II in our Frederick office. A QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor and Xero advisor certified, he enjoys helping business owners clean up their books so they can quickly and easily access the critical reports and data they need to drive their business.
More about David…
- “DQ”? You may have seen our Meet David Laramore article and already deduced that we have more than one David at LSWG. When word got out that David (“DQ”) managed a Dairy Queen before joining LSWG, the moniker made it easy to distinguish between the two.
- The Appalachian Trail. Hiking seems to be a pastime favorite around LSWG. David’s goal is to hike the entire Appalachian Trail (piece by piece). He has completed 100 miles (northern Virginia to the middle of Pennsylvania). Only 2,081 miles to go.
- National Parks. As if the Appalachian Trail wasn’t a big enough goal, he would also like to visit all 59 U.S. National Parks. He has checked four off his list: Shenandoah, Denali, Grand Canyon, and Glacier Bay.
- Bears. With all this hiking and trips to national parks, David has crossed paths with bears on at least 15 different occasions.
- Rugged Maniac. Completed the Rugged Maniac Obstacle Race & Mud Run in 2015. Enjoyed the Anti-gravity obstacle; hated The Ringer.
- Favorite movie: The Town
- Favorite TV show: Game of Thrones