LSWG is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support, complex and confidential in nature, to two of the firm’s principals. This position will provide a wide variety of diversified administrative assignments under the supervision of different professionals.
Essential Functions of the Executive Assistant:
- Assists LSWG principals in meeting the firm’s goals, responds independently on behalf of principals or directs inquiries to other staff members as needed.
- Manages the incoming mail and email of principals; prioritizing requests, responding as appropriate, and deleting spam and junk mail.
- Schedules appointments as requested.
- Scans and files client documents in the CCH Document system.
- Organizes and maintains temporary or permanent paper files as needed for easy retrieval.
- Assists in the processing of tax returns, to include packaging, notifying clients, and delivery (electronically or via mail).
- Coordinates with the marketing team to distribute content across multiple channels.
- Assists in the development of client communications (website blog posts, newsletter articles, and letters/notices)
- Assists with maintenance of LSWG website, as needed.
- Assists in the production of LSWG collateral material; monitors and maintains material inventory.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Associates degree in office administration or significant relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – are required to always represent principals and the firm positively.
- Highly proficient with office productivity software (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe), Internet, e-mail and related online computer information systems is essential.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively across departments and disciplines are essential.
- Candidate will be responsible for multiple project deadlines and will need to appropriately manage priorities while providing a high level of customer service to internal customers and external constituents.
- Experience supporting a marketing team is a plus.
LSWG is a professional, but flexible, workplace which offers unlimited room for growth through ongoing professional training. We are committed to the community in which we serve and actively encourage our employees to engage in public service initiatives that inspire them.
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Salary
- Holidays & Leave
- 401(k) Salary Savings w/ employer contributions
- Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- Section 125 Plan – Medical and Dependent Care reimbursement accounts are available
- Paid Continuing Education
- Paid Professional Dues & Licenses
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Community Service Patronage