LSWG is a locally owned and operated tax, accounting, and business consulting firm that is dedicated to the success of our clients. For over 55 years, we have served individuals and businesses in Middletown, MD and beyond from our Frederick and Rockville locations.
Our services include:
- Tax planning & preparation
- Audit & assurance services
- Business consulting & valuation
- Accounting services
Accounting Services near Middletown, MD
At LSWG, we offer a variety of services to help you keep your accounting records accurate. Whether you need occasional help, or want us to perform accounting functions full time, we’ve got you covered!
Our accounting services include:
- QuickBooks® accounting software support (desktop & cloud)
- Customized full-cycle accounting services
- Payroll services (including analyses and quarterly tax filings)
- Government contracting pre-award survey
- Preparation of personal financial statements, cash flow projections, forecasts & budgeting
- Accounting system evaluation
- Virtual CFO services
Business Consulting & Valuation near Middletown, MD
Where do you see your business a month from now? A year? Five years?
When you are overwhelmed with the day-to-day tasks of running your business, it can be difficult to set aside the time to map out future growth. You may even feel unsure of where to start!
When you partner with LSWG for business consulting and valuation services, you not only receive our years of financial expertise, but you gain a partner just as invested in your success as you are!
We know that every business is as unique as its owners, so you won’t get a one-size-fits-all approach. We combine your business’s past performance with your future goals to create a path for success specific to you!
Let us help you with all of your business consulting needs, including:
- Entrepreneurial consulting
- Strategic planning
- General business planning & budgeting
- Management & operations reviews
- Choice of business entity
- Business succession planning
- Profit improvement studies
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Financing, reorganization, or liquidation
- Merger or acquisition review
- Litigation support
- Business, estate, & gift valuation